we care about you
To our valued Nick’s Steak and Seafood Customers,
The health and safety of our employees and guests is our top priority each and every day.
In response to the COVID-19 outbreak, these are the best practices we have implemented based on the recommendations provided by the SCRLA and SCDHEC.
· Increasing the frequency and extent of cleaning and sanitizing practices using COVID-19 Approved cleaning and sanitizing chemicals
· Increasing our best practices for hand-washing protocols that comply with CDC recommendations
· Providing hand sanitizing options/availability for our customers and staff
· Wearing masks
· Promoting social distancing when available
· Hands free door opening “Step-n-Pull” on restrooms and front entrance door
· Condiments and salt/pepper provided upon request and sanitized after every use in a dedicated sanitizing station
· Closely monitoring the health and well-being of our employees and encouraging staff (and customers) to stay home if they feel sick
· Dedicated space for Take Out orders in a separate room to minimize exposure; also still offering Curbside Carryout
· Discouraging all personal contact within the establishment, such as hand shaking